MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a family ran MSP based in the greater Belfast areas and are seeking experienced cloud engineers to joining their team. You will be working with a fantastic range of clients supporting them via the helpdesk during BAU and on site to deploy cloud solutions working on various projects.
What you will be doing
- Monitor tickets logged in our IT Service Management System and prioritise these in relation to the set SLA agreement in place with the customer
- Work on roll-out and delivery of IT projects
- Investigate the problem whilst keeping in contact with the customer and logging notes in the system.
Needed to succeed
- Demonstrate good understanding of Office 365/Cloud Technologies (SharePoint/Azure)
- Office 365 Implementation, Migration, Administration
- A strong understanding of the Microsoft's Virtualisation Technology (Hyper-V or VMware)
- Windows Server Technologies (Active Directory Group Policies, Remote Desktop Services, IIS, Certificate Services etc.)
- A Strong understanding of Network Technologies (TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP/DNS, Firewall etc.)
- Antivirus/Malware Security Products
- Server 2012/2016/2019 Migration Experience
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE
- System Administration/Technical & Infrastructure Support, Min 3 Years Required
- Server Installation, Min 3 years (Required)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs mcsgroup.jobs