MCS Group is proud to be working with an established MSP here in Belfast as they deliver IT support and infrastructure services to an array of clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in IT support where you will be helping clients resolve 1st & 2nd line issues coupled with on site visits.
- Diagnosing and resolving a broad range of 1st line technical IT issues
- Undertaking IT projects - these will require working either autonomously or with your colleagues from the technical team.
- Supporting and maintaining Win7, 10 Desktops/Laptops and MS 365
- Setting up and configuring new laptops, desktops, and peripherals on client networks.
- Installing client authorised software.
- Ensuring antivirus, security patches and upgrades are applied to appropriate devices and kept up to date.
What you will need to make a success of the role
- Previous experience providing support & implementation within a busy service desk environment and at customer sites, including:
- Strong working knowledge of MS Server 2008/2012, Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems and MS Office 2010 through to 2016.
- 1st/2nd line support for Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP & WINS.
- 1st/2nd line support of network infrastructure including routers, switches & wireless technologies.
- Familiarisation of cloud technologies, such as Office 365, Hosted Exchange, Virtual Desktops.
- Full current UK driving licence and own transport.
What will give you the edge
- MCP qualified or equivalent experience
- Windows Operating Systems Certification
- CompTIA A+, Network + certification
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs mcsgroup.jobs