MCS Group are proud to once again be working with TP ICAP as they expand their Global Software Development Hub Based in Belfast. I am looking forward to speaking to Application Support Analysts who are ready to take ownership of supporting new clients and vendors on the onboarding journey to world class trading platforms.
TP ICAP are the largest interdealer brokerage worldwide Whilst they are a Fintech organisation their culture and values are more reminiscent of a software house and far from the strict corporate image historically associated with financial organisations.
The Client On-Boarding & Support Analyst is to work with TP ICAP's client base to on-board new clients and vendors to our trading platforms across multiple business lines. In addition to this, supporting services will be provided to this customer base, once in the production environment.
What will I be doing?
- Work as part of a team of who are responsible for managing the complete external customer FIX API on-boarding process (e.g. establish customer contacts, coordinate solution requirements, implementation, full client testing and sign off, and live date coordination).
- Provision of First and Second line support for FIX API issues. Hands-on problem management and ownership of client-facing API issues, in-line with the TP ICAP Incident Management policy.
- Incident and problem logging and tracking of technical issues, using ServiceNow.
- Document, maintain, use and share appropriate product, process and procedure documentation and services knowledge.
- Coordinate customer and internal FIX API upgrades, cutovers and new releases.
- Support and testing of all new software releases before roll out.
- Actively monitor client and system connectivity, identifying anomalies and taking the appropriate corrective actions.
- Creation of conformance test packs for new platforms utilising FIX API.
- Work with colleagues and internal IT departments to provide users with status updates as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Ensure that response time and resolution time objectives are met as defined in the SLA
- Have a clear understanding of the escalation and Major Incident processes.
What do I need?
Experience and Essential Criteria;
- University degree or Diploma in the field of Computer Science and /or minimum of 2 years of experience in an Application Support / Help Desk role.
- Experience in a Customer Services environment, preferably within Investment Banking organisation
- Experience of Client Relationship Management, establishing and maintaining good working relationship with the TP ICAP client base.
- Good experience of using best practice IT Service Management tools to log and manage user calls and provide first time resolution where practical. Experience of Service Now is preferred.
- Professional Qualifications: ITIL v3 foundation, Service Desk Institute SDA or equivalent ITSM qualification.
- Experience of supporting software running on both Windows and Unix/Linux OS's.
- Experience with FIX protocol in an Investment Bank or Vendor organisation Special Job Requirements:
- Participation in an out-of-hours on call rotation.
- Occasional Bank holiday working requirement.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager at MCS Group 028 9693 2666.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.