MCS Group is proud to be working with a Global managed IT services provider operating within the financial sector. You will be joining a growing company and will have a phenomenal opportunity to learn and gain exposure across the company. A role that will no doubt accelerate you along your journey to becoming a data professional while benefiting from ongoing best in-class training, support and development opportunities.
- Configuring and maintaining database servers and processes
- Ensuring operational readiness
- Deploying, monitoring, and managing SQL servers
- Responsible for Database migrations and upgrades
- Creating and testing backups
- Perform database installation, backup configuration, upgrade and patching
- Provide database support and monitoring on Oracle and MSSQL databases
- Ensuring high performance and availability levels
- Participate On-Call rota for weekend support
- Excited about learning new skills and developing your own abilities to capitalise on an exceptional learning opportunity.
- 1-2 years' experience working with large Databases/ Data management.
- Sound knowledge in Windows and Linux platform and ideally Oracle database.
- Ability to show initiative and a can do, will do, attitude.
- Up to £32000 per annum
- Training and development opportunities
- International travel
- Fantastic benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Justin Donaldson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935507
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs