MCS Group are proud to once again be working with TP ICAP as they seek to hire a Technical Development Manager for their expanding Global Software Development Hub Based in Belfast.
TP ICAP are the largest interdealer brokerage worldwide. Whilst they are a Fintech organisation their culture and values are more reminiscent of a software house and far from the strict corporate image historically associated with financial organisations.
The Technical Development Manager (TDM) will manage multiple technical delivery teams with the support of the Architects. The TDM will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of their teams and ensure that the overall delivery capability is utilised effectively to ensure alignment with programme and strategic goals.
What will I be doing?
- Participate in Roadmap Planning to identify delivery stream Milestones and ensure clear and useful feedback to stakeholders and feed into wider programme initiatives
- Facilitate and use team delivery metrics to assist with the estimation of milestone completion and feed this information into roadmap planning
- Ensure up-stream deliverables (for example business cases and requirements) are completed to a consistent level of completeness and detail, to help achieve successful delivery
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables to support business and strategic initiatives
- Utilise preferred planning and prioritisation tooling to capture and track deliveries, identify issues and help with roadmap and iteration planning and prioritisation
- Ensure the team engages in a well-defined SDLC that supports planning, prioritisation and delivery needs
What do I need?
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of line management of a software delivery team
- Enterprise system experience
- Management experience within a software delivery team
- Experience of delivering platforms and services across multiple teams
- Experience of coordinating deliveries across multiple delivery teams
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle in a technical role (such as an Engineer) in a multi-team delivery
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager at MCS Group 028 9693 2666.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.