MCS Group are delighted to be working a long side this market leader in providing IT solutions to clients across the UK. Currently looking for a Business Analyst to join this dynamic technology driven company who provide cutting edge technological solutions for a both public and private sector organisations.
This is 6-month Daily rate Contract with strong possibilities to go permanent for the right candidate.
- You will need excellent attention to detail with exceptional abilities to rely complex technical concepts and documentation to stakeholders and other key members of management and end users.
- Arrange and conduct meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistently high-quality communication, elicitation and persuasive skills.
- Analyse alternative solutions and make recommendations.
- Document and map complex business processes and solutions using standard procedures, methods and tools
- Understanding highly complex systems, processes and issues then being able to formulate and make recommendations on resolution or improvements.
- Able to meet tight time lines under pressure.
- Dealing with clients, users and or suppliers in difficult circumstances.
- Providing sound advice and recommendations in pressured environments.
- You will need a n understanding of supporting tools and technologies such as Jira, office suite.
- The right candidate will have a proven track record in producing high quality Business Requirements Documents, Business Processes Mapping and documentation skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 96 935508
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs