AWS Solutions Architect - 12 month Contract
MCS Group are delighted to be working along this world-famous brand who are known for their innovative and forward-thinking approach to technology. Seeking to expand their team further they now have a requirement for AWS Solutions Architect. This person will play a pivotal role in helping the newly formed team to build solutions in database, data management, and analytics.
- You will be helping to drive the team to find new and innovative way to analysis data and speed up the process of building new solutions.
- Building out large scale and high functioning architectural models as well as assessing the current model for integration and improvement.
- Interpret technical issues and then effectively communicate a structured approach that addresses the needs and requirements whilst aligned with the defined architecture.
- Deliver inventive and pragmatic Enterprise and capability architecture in line with the business needs.
- Demonstrate the capability to operate at all levels of seniority and create compelling communications that meet the different needs of the client, underpinned by solid methodology approach that yields tangible architectural artefacts and deliverables.
- You will need relevant certifications in Amazon Web Server and have a proven track record in using AWS for building out solutions on large enterprise scale.
- In depth knowledge of cloud platforms specialising in AWS
- Knowledge of data Warehousing and data migration and integration
- Ability to a identify, analyses, and resolves system problems
- Experience working with software teams in a fast-paced environment using agile methodologies is essential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.