MCS Group are proud to once again be working with TP ICAP as they expand their Global Software Development Hub Based in Belfast. I am looking forward to speaking to Technical BA's who are ready to take ownership of their projects and be empowered to guide how they are delivered. The successful Technical BA will be interviewed and on-boarded remotely
TP ICAP are the largest interdealer brokerage worldwide Whilst they are a Fintech organisation their culture and values are more reminiscent of a software house and far from the strict corporate image historically associated with financial organisations.
If you would rather hear what it's like to work there directly from current Engineers click here to learn more about how your career can really take off with TP ICAP: https://www.mcsgroup.jobs/employment-root/tp-icap/
Why work for TP ICAP?
- Proven career progression- 15 out of their 50 technical employees had been promoted by end of Q2 2019
- Varied project work on applications which make a huge impact globally
- Work within a truly Agile environment with Senior leadership dedicated to mentoring you to become a better BA
- Opportunity to experiment with various technologies/ processes to help you reach the best solution and deliver on your projects more efficiently
- Certified training courses to assist your continued learning
- Flexible working and work from home
- Excellent remuneration package and insurances
What will I be doing?
- You will be joining a team working on an enterprise scale platform used globally
- You will be responsible for providing SME guidance on the functionality of the platform and its configuration
- Assisting in the strategic enhancements of the platform
- Supporting the smooth on-boarding of your global client base onto this platform
- Assisting in UAT testing during release cycles
What do I need?
- Previous experience in delivery of platforms across multiple teams
- Prior experience in delivering on software projects that span numerous years
- Experience of using agile tools to support the delivery of your projects
- Experience in working closely with software engineering teams to deliver your project
- Proven record of delivering on transformational software application projects and adept in managing their transition process
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Grainger, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935498 Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs