MCS Group are delighted to be working closely with this leading bank with offices in Northern Ireland to help build out their Project management function as they kick off several new projects in the new change and transformation function.
Contracts will run to December 2021 with strong possibility of extension.
- Previous experience with transformation/change projects.
- Experience in banking or finance would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies and technical terminologies - Prince2/Agile.
- Previous involvement working with software development teams and working across multiple departments would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional abilities to rely complex technical concepts and documentation to stakeholders and other key members of management.
- You will be responsible for people and time management across projects
- You will play a key role in multiple ongoing projects as well as starting new projects
- Identify and communicate any potential risks to the key functions of the project.
- Liaise between key members of projects to help resolve any concerns and issues that arise through the duration of the contract.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist Consultant IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 96 9355080
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs