Pension & Benefits Officer - Belfast - Professional Services
MCS Group is delighted to be representing a global professional services organisation based in Belfast, who are currently seeking a Pension & Benefits Officer on a full-time permanent basis. This is an exciting role, you will be part of an experienced Rewards team and building key relationships with the wider HR team.
As the Pension & Benefits Officer you will be providing a key service to the organisation, primarily to colleagues in the UK offices. You will be providing specialist advice, support and analysis with a variety of Pension and Benefits and you will be reporting into the Pension & Benefits Senior Manager.
- Providing expert advice to the HR Advice team regarding pension plans & Benefits for UK Offices
- Manage & resolve queries that have been escalated from the HR Advice team
- Manages the delivery of benefit offerings such as Holiday trading, cycle to work, & payroll giving
- Manage annual election windows for Pension & Benefits auto-enrolment
- Assists the Senior Benefits and Pension Manager with the Trustee Board including analysis of data, provision of information and preparation for the Pension Trustee meetings.
- Sets up and manage the payment schedule for ExPats in the UK Pension Scheme and ensures that payments are made to UK Pension scheme and recharged appropriately.
- Supports the delivery of the A&O Pension Plan triennial valuation
- Co-ordinate membership audit by Global Mobility: premium, table of benefits, guides to offices, update pages
- Verify and audit monthly pension and benefits invoices and recharges, monitor spend against budget
- Ad hoc benefits projects as required
- Considerable experience in a Pensions and Benefits role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data
- Experience working with multiple information systems/databases
- Attention to detail and highly accurate
- Strong numerical skills
- Interested in developing skills further within the Pension and Benefits space, both UK and Global
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What you get in return
- Attractive salary & benefits
- New, permanent opportunity
- Performance based bonus
- Full time hours, hybrid home/office work pattern
- Private medical coverage
- Belfast City Centre location
- Full training and excellent learning opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Simon Markey, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 96 932667.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2022