Global Mobility Specialist - Belfast
MCS Group is delighted to be representing a global professional services organisation based in Belfast, who are currently seeking a Global Mobility Specialist on a full-time permanent basis. This is an exciting role, you will be collaborating with the Hong Kong and London Offices managing all of the firms international assignment programmes.
Role & Responsibilities
The Global Mobility Specialist plays an integral role, supporting and managing the firm's growing diverse expat population in an increasingly complex international environment. The Global Mobility Specialist will report to the Global Mobility Manager based in Belfast.
- Understand and apply the firm's global relocation policies and ensure they're consistent and equitable application worldwide.
- Act as a single point of contact for allocated international moves including briefing employee / new hire on the firm's procedures and policies, instruct and liaise with third party vendors to manage the logistical relocation support such as home search; school search; temporary housing, shipping, immigration assistance; international medical, etc.
- Monitor employees on assignment and lead discussions with HR managers/Partners to extend, localise or repatriate individuals as their assignment is nearing completion.
- Work closely with the Expat Tax Manager to manage tax and social security implications of assignments and ensure total compliance. This also includes preparing cost projections, A1 applications, and certificates of coverage.
- Assist the Global Mobility team prepare for various internal and external meetings including regular catch-ups with the wider global HR team
- Liaise with Home & Host Reward/HR teams to ensure the enrolment of assignees to the appropriate medical and pension plan, in line with the applicable mobility policy.
- Manage projects such as bi-annual review of assignment allowances, salary review and the junior development programmes.
- Two years of experience in a mobility focused role/ Two years HR Generalist experience with a focus on Mobility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Highly numerate with a high level of attention to detail
- Can work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service.
- A proactive can-do attitude and professional in all client contact.
What you get in return
- Attractive salary & benefits
- New, permanent opportunity
- Full time hours, hybrid home/office work pattern
- Global, progressive organisation
- Belfast City Centre location
- Full training and excellent learning opportunities
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Simon Markey, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 96 932667.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021