HR Officer - Public Sector - Remote Working - 2 Months
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a large public sector organisation, wishing to appoint an HR Officer for an initial 2-month period with potential for this to be extended. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is immediately available and can work remotely.
As the new HR Officer, you will report to the HR Officer and will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks, updating policies and procedures and you will contribute to making the company a better place.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing updates on current policies and procedures, ensuring that company employment policies follow national laws and regulations
- Be actively involved in supporting recruitment by posting ads and managing the hiring process internal and external (recruitment agencies)
- Assisting with on boarding new employees
- Create and implement effective induction processes
- Assist in performance management processes
- Recording and processing confidential information
- Promoting equality, health and safety within the company
- HR Credentials - CIPD Level 3 qualified (minimum)
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (policies and procedures, recruitment, talent management )
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus (PAMS, ESS)
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please follow the link provided. You can also get in touch with Simon Markey at MCS Group on 02896 932667 for a confidential discussion.
MCS Group - Proud Headline Sponsor of CIPD NI HR Awards 2021