MCS Group are recruiting on behalf of our client, a large public sector organisation based in Belfast City Centre, who wish to recruit for a HR Business Partner on a temporary ongoing basis, likely for three months.
To ensure the effective and efficient management of the resourcing and employee services teams to ensure a professional, proactive, customer orientated and high quality service to support the business and HR objectives.
To contribute, to the provision of a modern, professional and responsive service to support organisations business delivery and our vision and values.
Key responsibilities include:=
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To support the HRM/Senior Business Partner (HRM/SHRBP) to deliver an effective and customer orientated HR service to the assigned business functions. Rotation between business areas will be an expectation of the role.
- To support customers in the delivery of their business objectives by providing professional and timely HR solutions, advice and support for the assigned business areas, with a primary focus on the effective management of grievance, discipline, dignity at work and attendance management cases.
- To provide proactive specialist HR advice and support to managers within the assigned business areas in the application of core HR policies and procedures, terms and conditions, employment law and HR best practice.
- To ensure co-ordination and consistency of advice between the Business Partner teams through regular liaison and exchange of ideas and best practice.
- To ensure effective working relationships with customers and key stakeholders e.g. Representative Bodies, other HR business Partners and the wider HR team.
- To manage the Employee Relations team according to the principles of performance management, attendance management and personal development.
The successful candidate
- Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management or equivalent Level 7 qualification
- Hold current professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development at Associate member (Assoc CIPD) or above
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Human Resources function providing professional advice and guidance to senior management on complex employee relations matters.
- Significant relevant HR experience in at least 4 of the following 5 areas:
- Managing Attendance
- Managing Grievance and/or Dignity at work cases
- Managing Disciplinary cases
- Developing HR Policy & Procedures
- Delivering HR projects in support of business objectives
- Fully conversant with employment legislation relating to employee relations.
- Can demonstrate Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure of multiple deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2022