HR Advisor - Greater Belfast
MCS Group is delighted to be assisting our client a facilities management company who are wishing to appoint an HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
As the Hr Advisor you will be responsible for supporting people matters, assisting the HRM, HRBP and operational line managers to deliver improvements in culture, change management, compliance and cost control to drive improved engagement and financial results.
- Member of Operating Unit HR Team which collectively enables delivery of OU people plans and business as usual objectives.
- Advising line managers incorporating competencies / behaviours and liaising with the resourcing team to optimise recruitment opportunities.
- Advice on early-stage grievance / disciplinary action including attendance at hearings as appropriate only
- Generating attendance management reports and highlighting areas of concern, agreeing plans to improve with line managers and supporting delivery.
- Monitoring of the annual One HR PDR cycle, acting as a super-user and ensuring completion in a timely manner. (frontline trackers to be completed by contracts and sent to HRA)
- Supporting with the month end reporting process ensuring that data is collated, accurate and provided on time.
- Supporting the launch of new policies & processes, conducting workshops / webex's where appropriate.
- Providing general HR assistance and acting as the link between the HR operations team and Employee Services in the SSC. (instruct SSC to provide data to HRA)
- Advise line managers on employee engagement initiatives to ensure best practice
- Maintain a continuous professional development log (CPD)
- Support TUPE In's and TUPE Out's and act as initial contact.
- Supporting the annual HR cycle, including annual salary reviews, bonus confirmation
- Compliance checking and review including clearances, adherence to governance and process controls and DPA, to escalate any issues to the HRBP
- Co ordinating the remco process as required
- Supporting structural change and mobilisations
- Adhere to and promote compliance with the ethics policy
The successful candidate
- Level 5 CIPD qualified
- 3+ years generalist HR experience
- Strong UK & NI employment law and legislation knowledge
- Working Autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
What's in it for you
- Excellent salary
- 33 days holiday entitlement
- Option to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
- Free on-site parking
- Long service awards
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Simon Markey, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 96932667.