HR Assistant - Belfast - Facilities Management
MCS Group is delighted to be assisting their facilities management client who are wishing to appoint an HR Assistant on a full-time basis. This is a fantastic role which will give the successful candidate great exposure and experience in generalist HR duties.
The successful candidate will be based in their Belfast office supporting the HR Function and reporting to the HR Manager, you will play a vital role in supporting the HR team to deliver a professional HR Service across the UK & ROI. As the HR assistant your focus will be on Employee relations matters and with recruitment and selection.
- Provide a high level of internal & external customer service
- Handle ER matters as required and provide advice and guidance to Line Managers
- Follow HR policies and procedures
- Provide support with Grievance and Disciplinary processes
- Liaise with the HR Team on all ER cases
- Provide support to the HR Team with TUPE
- Liaise with Line Managers / Resourcing Partner to draft Job Profiles and prepare adverts
- Liaise with the Resourcing Partner on recruitment campaigns and notify all candidates on outcome of application: issue reject letters /Issue job offers
- Ensure HR data is entered, accurately & timely onto the company online HR system
- Ensure Equality Monitoring information is accurately and confidentially maintained in line with GDPR
- Ensure HR reports are submitted on time & 100% correct
- Liaise with L&D Advisor on on-boarding arrangements
- Assist in HR related adhoc projects and any other duties
- Maintain up to date knowledge of organisation Policies and Procedures in line with HR best practice and Employment
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will be a recent graduate who has completed a years placement or someone who has a 1+ year's experience in an HR role.
- Possess a 3rd level degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- One year of recent experience in advising Managers on ER issues and working in a busy HR department
- Previous experience in handling confidential information
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What's in it for you
- Excellent salary
- Subsidised Bupa
- 6x salary life assurance
- Hybrid working
- Up to 36 days annual leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Simon Markey, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 96932667.