MCS Group is delighted to be a assisting a leading private sector organisation, wishing to appoint an HR Assistant to join their team in Dungannon on a temporary basis.
The successful person must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills, and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business.
The HR Assistant will work alongside an experience HR Advisor and HR Business partner, supporting the design and implementation of the people strategy, including talent management, employee engagement, reward, recruitment and training:
- Support the HR Advisor on all Employee Relations issues.
- Assist in the end-to-end recruitment and selection process, including supporting managers with designing adverts, creating competency based interview questions, inductions, and equality reporting.
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation.
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Help design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Carry out market bench marking.
- Maintain internal databases.
- General HR administration and monthly payroll input.
- Solid generalist HR experience in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance and probation management.
- Unionised experience
- Strong conflict resolution experience
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- CIPD qualified and degree educated
- Manufacturing experience is highly desirable
Competitive salary and chance to work for a Top 100 Company
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Simon Markey, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 96932667.