HR & Organisation Change Consultant - Expanding Consultancy - Belfast
MCS Group are absolutely delighted to be representing a leading NI Consulting Firm, who have plans to expand their HR Consultancy team due to increased demand in the market. They are keen to appoint an experienced HR & Organisation Change Consultant on a permanent basis, someone who possess strong experience in change management, transformation and organisation design.
This is a newly created role, working within an impressive consultancy firm with ambitious growth plans for their HR Consultancy division.
- Advise and support organisations to transform; from strategy, innovation to performance improvement and operational executions
- Support change management workstreams through the entire cycle of complex OD, Change or Transformation programmes, using various methodologies
- Delivering projects on time and in budget, prioritising activity based on client and internal needs
- Supporting the design and delivery of OD and Change projects by adapting technical methodology to the specific client context
- Proactively managing stakeholder relationships to be able to build trusted relationships with clients Be a key player in building internal capabilities, for example through recruitment and developing methods and tools
- Identify and build new opportunities by establishing and leveraging client relationships
- Contribute to preparation of proposals and new business development activities for potential clients
- Relevant Degree and professional qualification/membership
- Minimum of 7 years consulting experience
- Proven experience of working on organisation Design/Development programmes/projects in large and complex environments
- Experience of the public sector would be advantageous
- Experience of delivery large scale transformation programmes
What's on offer?
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Market leading employer
- Highly successful firm in growth mode
- Belfast city centre - currently working from home
- Full time, permanent opportunity
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2021