HR Business Partner - Tyrone - Maternity
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading manufacturing company based County Tyrone, who wish to recruit a HR Business Partner to cover a 9 -12 month maternity cover.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive HR service to enable achievement of business objectives and to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures, employment legislation and recognised HR best practice.
This is a strategic role which will also require the individual to focus on the implementation and delivery of a number of key HR initiatives.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the broader HR team and Senior Managers in the implementation of the strategic HR plan, projects and initiatives to positively add value to both the business and employees.
- Provide effective and appropriate advice and support to managers across the organisation in relation to all HR policies and procedures and legislative requirement including investigations, disciplinary, grievances and performance management;
- Proactively manage absence, both short and long term, in line with Company policy;
- Oversee recruitment exercises across the Company, including compiling job descriptions, job advertisements, preparing short listing conducting interviews, issue offer letters, contracts of employment etc;
- Support managers and ensure completion of the Performance Review Process for all staff and assist with sourcing training to meet development requirements;
- Assist with Fair Employment Returns and any other statutory returns as required;
- Contribute to the revision and implementation of HR policies and procedures throughout the Company;
- Support in the design and preparation of HR management information systems and ensure that the information management systems are accurately maintained;
- Maintain and protect confidentiality of information at all times;
- Deliver training to managers on relevant HR policies and procedures;
The successful candidate
To apply for this HR Business Partner opportunity, it is essential you possess the following:
- 5 years HR Generalist experience at HR Officer level or above, ideally within manufacturing
- CIPD qualified
- Extensive employee relations experience, combined with strong NI legislation knowledge
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Chance to work for a long established, expanding manufacturing client
- Ability to truly partner with the business' senior management, making a commercial difference to the business
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please forward an updated CV today. If you would like to discuss this HR Business Partner position in more detail, please contact Ryan Calvert at MCS Group on 02890 235456.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2020