HR Generalist / HR Business Partner - Belfast Financial Services
MCS Group is delighted to be representing a highly successful, financial services organisation based in Belfast, currently seeking a HR Business Partner / HR Generalist to cover an 8-month fixed term contract due to maternity absence.
The successful HR Generalist / HR Business Partner will be responsible for a site of around 80 employees, supported by an experienced HR Administrator. Reporting to the Head of HR in Dublin, the HR Generalist will work in an autonomous capacity, partnering with a number of senior stakeholders in Belfast.
* Manage 1 direct report
* Lead and develop an HR people strategy
* Responsible for key HR processes - recruitment, employee relations, training, performance management, well-being & compensation & benefits
* Management of the performance management process
* Lead the compensation & benefits process, including monthly payroll reporting and bonus processes
* Share key HR metrics and analytics
* Management of the HR system - onboarding, off-boarding, performance review process etc
* Resolution of employee relations issues. Advise and coach managers
* Oversee the recruitment process
* Support the Head of HR on projects
The right fit
The ideal candidate will be CIPD and degree educated, with at least 3 years HR Generalist experience, ideally within a financial services environment. While not essential, knowledge of risk and regulatory environment within financial services would be a massive desirable. The role job title is HR Business Partner; however the client is open to looking at candidates with HR Officer / HR Advisor level experience, looking to make a progressive move to HR Business Partner level.
* 8 month fixed term contract, commencing April 2019
* Attractive salary & benefits package
* Fast paced, modern, professional work environment
* Free car parking
To apply, please contact Louise Logan at MCS Group for immediate consideration on 02890 235456 or apply through the link.
MCS Group - CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2019