- Ideally suited to a qualified internal auditor or accountant, looking to move into industry
- Multi-award-winning employer offering lucrative benefits package.
- Unparalleled progression opportunities and training programmes.
MCS Group have proudly partnered with a multi-award winning FinTech company as they establish their new Belfast based Internal Audit team. In line with their continued success in developing locally, they now have an opportunity for a suitably experienced auditor to play a pivotal role in the initial growth stages of the new department.
Our client are one of NI's largest employers and a key player in the FinTech sector. This award winning employer are recognised for their remarkable employee engagement, state-of-the-art offices and extensive corporate benefits package.
- Leads complex audits leveraging audit knowledge to deliver high quality results, consistent with the audit plan and guidelines. Key components include:
- Independently performs an assessment to determine audit scope
- Creates the audit program and manages the execution and development of the audit test procedures and analysis of results, quality, and conclusions
- Ensures standards and documentation requirements are met
- Drafts high quality reports that are succinct, factual and value-adding
- Consults in ad-hoc advisory engagements while working closely with business units to share risk considerations as they develop, implement and monitor strategic projects
- Builds and leverages business relationships to maintain the pulse of the environment and provides input on risk and controls during risk assessment and annual planning process
- Effectively manage and develop team to build broad and deep bench strength in the skills needed for internal audit
- Encourage employee engagement through on-the-job support and communication of policies and procedures.
- At least 5 years' internal audit experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities for complex business issues
- Strong people leadership, as well as project and time management skills
- Ability to effectively influence individuals to action
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Qualified Internal Auditor (CIA/CISA) or Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA)
Our client are renowned in the for providing a market leading benefits package to include;
- Highly competitive base salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Life assurance
- Subsidised Gym membership
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.