Ideal role for a recently qualified accountant looking to move to a well rounded practice role with less than 20% audit work. Big 4 backgrounds will be considered.
MCS Group is proud to be working with an Accountancy Practice in Belfast to source a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their team. Our client is a well-established Accountancy Practice that provides a variety of financial services, including accounts, audit, business support, tax, corporate finance and payroll. They work with primarily small and medium-sized businesses from a range of industries such as solicitors, property developers, farmers, and the medical profession. This is a lively and friendly team with Partners who are big believers in providing both flexibility and additional training to their staff.
- As the successful accountant you will assist in the management of a portfolio of small and medium sized businesses with a turnover of up to £50mill
- As the successful accountant your role with primarily involve preparing year end and monthly management accounts, with only a fraction of the role entailing tax and audit work.
- As the successful accountant you will also have responsibility for your client's tax compliance, corporation tax returns, VAT returns and personal tax returns.
- The successful accountant will ideally be recently ACA or ACCA Qualified
- The successful accountant may come from either a Big 4 background or a mixed role in a smaller practice
- Strong academics are an essential requirement.
- Competitive base salary (up to c£35k)
- Annual salary reviews based on individual contribution
- Generous annual leave and pension
- Flexibility around core working hours
- Private medical cover
- Healthy work life balance, with minimum overtime
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 96 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.