MCS Group are proud to be working with an International Accountancy Firm that has been established in NI for over 30 years. Due to ongoing success, their Belfast based firm is seeking a qualified accountant to join their Risk Advisory team.
- As the successful Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for; Leading audit and accounts assignments, reviewing and supervising junior staff, reporting directly to the Audit Director and working closely with clients across a range of industry sectors
- Working with a varying range of clients from both the private and public sector, across financial services clients, the largest transportation provider in ROI, well know construction businesses, charities and housing associations
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills in order to support and challenge c-suite level clients via onsite meetings and written reports
- Provide an excellent service to clients with maximum results
- The successful candidate will ideally be ACCA, ACA or IIA Qualified (either be recently qualified or with 1-2 years post qualified experience)
- Previous experience working in a practice or internal audit environment is essential
- Individuals with external audit experience will also be considered
- Ability to communicate with clarity and confidence and prepare draft reports and technical working papers
- You will be competitively remunerated, salary bracket of c£32-£37k
- 26 days annual leave plus the option to purchase more
- Private medical care.
- Life assurance
- Working from home options
- You will be joining a leading practice that provides dedicated training and courses to develop your skills further.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful firm that provides a clear career progression path. There is also the added benefit of a secondment opportunity in London or the US.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Phoebe Preston, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.