MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our client within the education sector on a permanent basis.
You will benefit from 36 days holidays, NILGOSC pension, and mentorship from experienced finance professionals.
Your New Role:
- Maintenance of the sales ledger; to include raising annual invoices, processing monthly Bacs payment, the allocation of payments to accounts, regular reconciliation and review of aged debtor's reports and chasing outstanding payments
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensuring all bank transactions have been posted to the financial accounting software
- Cash collection and receipting funds that are paid directly into the finance office and preparing lodgements for banking
- Other general duties as directed by the Head of Finance
What you need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years's work experience within a busy finance function
- Credit Control experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to communicate at different levels of the organisation
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.