MCS Group are thrilled to be partnering with one of NI's largest energy providers who are now on the look out for a new Financial Modeller. This organisation offers the opportunity to grow a progressive career in a challenging and dynamic environment within one of Northern Irelands top 50 businesses.
This is a full time, permanent role based in modern offices in Belfast, offering a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
The key areas of responsibility for the Financial Modeller role will include:
- Design ways to scale the core finance functions to improve efficiency and success
- Build and run financial models and produce financial forecasting processes to meet the growing needs of the business
- Proactively support the Finance team with analysis and continue to improve Financial Templates
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including senior management, running presentations, to aid decision making
- Support the business in achieving financial targets and ensuring the Finance team are trained to appropriate standards
- Take a hands-on approach to supporting the business to achieve financial targets
To be considered for the Financial Modeller role you will possess and demonstrate the following:
- Have a achieved a relevant Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong financial modelling and analytical experience
- Advanced MS Excel Modelling skills to include the application of modelling standards and principles
- Experience in building and working with financial models
- Good communication skills, analytical, professional and have a drive for results.
This role offers an attractive benefits package to include, but not limited to:
- Free onsite parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Pension scheme up to 6%
- 36 days holidays
- Excellent opportunity for career progression and ongoing support and development
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Accountancy and Finance Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.