MCS Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a leading Accountancy Practice in their Dungannon office, who boast a positive working environment and a great work-life balance.
This well-established regional accountancy practice prides itself on the excellent work culture it provides. The firm not only has an experienced management team who takes the time to offer hands-on training and support to staff at all levels. The firm invests a lot of time into building a positive working environment and boosting morale by organising various team building sessions and social events to assure everyone feels welcome from day one.
- You will be responsible for providing bookkeeping services to a diversity of clients, including sole traders, partnerships and SMEs.
- You will play a key role in providing a range of duties including preparing accounts to trial balance, purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank reconciliations, invoices, VAT returns, and payroll.
- You will be working with a variety of accounting packages including Sage and Quickbooks.
- While this role is primarily office-based, you may need to travel to local client sites from time to time if needed.
- You must have relevant experience as a bookkeeper or accounting technician within a busy financial organisation.
- You will ideally have previous experience working in an accountancy firm but strong candidates from industry may also be considered.
- An Accounting Technician qualification is ideal but not essential.
- You will be an organised self-starter who can work to strict deadlines.
- You will have strong IT skills along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary package including pension, health care, and bonus scheme.
- Flexible working options: work from home, part-time, flexible start/finish times.
- Various team building activities, away days, and social events.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Lucy Spratt, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs