MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Risk & Billing Analyst for a very successful organisation in Belfast.
Due to continued growth this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skillset in a centre of excellence in a commercial fast paced environment. Boasting NI Top 100 status we're seeking an enthusiastic candidate who's wanting to embark on their next challenge.
Job: Credit Risk & Billing Analyst
You will effectively manage credit risk across the company's entire portfolio, whilst providing an effective and efficient service. You will pre-empt credit issues before they arise and implement suitable solutions within deadlines to the credit insurance policy. You will also provide accurate and timely billing for the company's portfolio ensuring all invoices are processed within agreed deadlines.
Reporting into a Credit Risk & Billing Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage in conjunction with Customer Services, Logistics, Sales and Finance teams, all unbilled orders for both Domestic and Export Customers in line with policy and procedures.
- Assist with monthly invoicing and the processing of manual invoices.
- Review held customer orders with a view to maximising sales and minimising risk, whilst maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Mitigate credit risk by running credit searches and using other online tools to check credit worthiness and build a full risk assessment of existing and potential customers.
- Analyse and manage overall exposure, credit limits and business risk in line with the group wide Credit Insurance Policy.
- Ensure business practices and team processes adhere to the conditions of agreed company policies and the Credit Insurance Policy. Ensure timely reporting of potential breaches of the Policy to the broker / insurer.
- Oversee the AWRS/MHRA processes ensuring guidelines are followed as required.
- Assist with Liquidations, Administrations and manage the Retention of Title process
- Ad-hoc tasks given by the Team Leader or Credit Risk & Billing Team Senior.
What we're looking to see in candidates:
- 2+ years' experience in a credit management / billing role
- Must be educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English
- Analytical experience with advanced Excel skills
- Recent experience working within a busy finance function
- Excellent track record of working in a fast moving and complex environment
- Communication with people at all levels both internally and externally
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stephen Turkington, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.