MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Payroll officer for our Newry based client.
This is a good time to be joining our manufacturing client who have a global reach providing energy saving solutions into domestic and commercial building markets. We are seeking an efficient, self-motivated individual to join our clients Payroll department
Reporting to the Payroll Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Process weekly and monthly payroll
- Processing bonus information and calculate holiday and sickness payments
- Maintaining and monitor time and attendance
- Performing all associated payroll duties, processing new starts, leavers, SSP/SMP payments and generating P45's
- Making all HMRC returns on a weekly / monthly basis and have sound knowledge of PAYE, NIC, HMRC and Government returns and to keep up to date with payroll legislation changes
- Ensure monthly payroll related payments are prepared and processed accurately, e.g. childcare vouchers
- Prepare weekly and monthly analysis reports for management;
- Assist with the reconciling of Payroll General Ledger accounts;
- Assist with processing end of year returns
- Deal with queries in a professional and friendly manner ensuring a resolution is delivered
- 3 years' experience in a busy Payroll position
- Extensive payroll process knowledge and understanding legislation of PAYE, payroll, EER NI, EE NI, Pensions and HMRC requirements
- Strong IT skills is essential
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.