MCS Group is urgently seeking a Temporary Accounts Payable assistant on behalf of one of NI's biggest success stories within Manufacturing.
Our client is a multi-award winning homegrown NI business with fantastic new premises!
The role is based on the firm's Cookstown site to cover a period of Maternity.
The role requires the individual to be able to multi-task under pressure, be self-motivated, have good attention to detail including good written and verbal skills, an ability to work independently in a busy office environment and strong organisational skills to prioritise work.
- Sorting daily electronic invoices received from suppliers through Readsoft.
- Working to tight month-end deadlines.
- Querying purchase invoices and distributing to relevant persons to resolve.
- Answering telephone calls from suppliers. Dealing with supplier queries.
- Helping complete reconciliation of month end supplier statements to the Purchase Ledger.
- Assisting in month end process.
- Providing information to auditors.
- Setting up new supplier accounts.
- Help sending out electronic customer statements
- Help with credit control / debt collection
- Scanning and electronic filing of bank statements and payment proposals
- Reception cover (breaks)
- Any other duties which may, from time to time, be reasonably required within the role.
I am keen to speak with you if you feel you meet the above criteria.
For further details contact Clare Simpson at MCS Group