MCS Group is proud to work alongside Translink to add a Cost and Value Manager to their Engineering team.
- Undertake independent reviews of business cases with regard to cost, value, risk and benefits
- Represent Translink at relevant government COPE
- Establish trends, issues and influence changes required to maintain continuous improvement
- Develop long term asset management costs and benchmarking against industry 'business as usual' business case and demonstrate VfM
- Minimum of 3 years' experience leading cost management within a projects or asset / facility management function
- Minimum of Degree in construction, engineering or other commercial management discipline Chartered, or eligible for approved chartered route with relevant professional body
- Experience in value management / engineering
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.