MCS Group is proud to bring a Property Asset Manager role to the market for Translink's Property Projects team.
This is a great chance to join a growing section of Translink's businesses at a time when the business is involved in exciting new flagship projects.
- Lead an audit and assurance team
- Ensure compliance with legislative, regulatory and internationally recognised management and asset standards
- Support the Head of Property in key decision making processes relating to both capital and revenue spend
- Collect, manage and audit information relating to Translink's Property Portfolio. The information will include surveys, reports, drawings, manuals, BIM models etc
- Support the implementation of an IS055000 compliant Asset Management System
- Minimum of a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant technical subject e.g. construction, engineering or manufacturing
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in the successful implementation/management of ISO accredited asset management, quality or other standards in a construction, manufacturing or other technical based business sector
- Experience in setting, forecasting and managing budgets
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Manager - Technical and Engineering at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.