MCS Group is proud to be working with one of the most established, and reputable Construction companies in Northern Ireland to recruit for a HSEQ Officer to join their award winning team.
Want to join a leading local Civil Engineering and Building Company?
Want to be involved in projects across Construction from Civils and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
Due to continuing success and growth, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a SHEQ Advisor.
You will be;
- Responsible for overseeing and implementing SHEQ procedures
- Assistance with pre site preparation and on-site auditing.
- Liaising with the site teams along with Regional and Head Office staff to ensure that projects are delivered safely, adhering to current legislation and adopting accepted Best Practice where appropriate.
- Supporting the team with the preparation of site paperwork including Safe Systems of Work, Risk Assessments, Method Statements, COSHH Assessments, Inductions and Toolbox Talks
- Development of the pre start SHEQ plans and site files.
- Assisting with administration of Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, & ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001)
- Assisting with Incident reporting and investigation and Accident trend analysis
- Attending all relevant training as required
- Flag training requirements identified through trends to the SHEQ Officer.
- Assisting with upkeep of various Health & Safety Accreditations
- Sub-Contractor monitoring
- Attendance of SHEQ and site meetings when required
- Must be able to use experience and knowledge of SHEQ practice for projects from start to finish.
- The ability to use data to motivate project teams to hit KPI's.
- NEBOSH qualification OR 5+ years of construction industry experience in an inspection capacity
- Experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001.
- Experience working within the residential industry will be preferable.
- Full driving licence.
My client has an excellent reputation as a progressive company who invest in people.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492 .
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.