MCS Group is excited to continue their strong relationship with one of NI's largest public sector bodies to bring to market a Frameworks Manager to join their growing team.
Want to work for a recognised public body, and one of the most sought after employers in NI?
You will be responsible for the successful development, implementation, and delivery of Framework contracts across the Infrastructure and Projects division. Framework types include permanent way (track), signalling and telecoms, civils, property, and professional services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain Framework Management Plans to track and manage supplier performance.
- Develop procurement and contracts strategies, produce contract documentation in conjunction with key stakeholders and manage the procurement process to ensure Frameworks are developed to meet milestone's.
- Manage Framework performance, ensuring that KPI's and targets for cost, programme, quality, safety and sustainability are met and that Framework benefits are realised.
- Deliver presentations to Framework Boards and other stakeholders to provide ongoing communication and engagement on performance and outcomes of actions required.
- Ensure spend on the Framework is within Executive approval limits and take any corrective action as required.
- Manage Supplier performance at a Framework or portfolio level, identifying trends and taking appropriate action in line with Framework policies and procedures.
- Ensure the management of risk is undertaken at a Framework level and incorporated into Framework Management activities.
- Ensure opportunities for driving continuous improvement and innovation are identified and implemented. 2
- Undertake a leadership role on Health and Safety, including carrying out investigations to ensure compliance with progress, quality, safety and environmental requirements.
- Lead meetings with internal and external bodies in relation to areas of responsibility to ensure that policy is followed.
- Ensure appropriate consideration is given to the organisations equality duties as well as specific commitments associated with the job role.
- Minimum of a Degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a project management role.
- Proven experience in managing both project and programmes budgets.
- Experience in drafting, procuring, and managing NEC3/4 Professional Service and/or Works Contracts (or equivalent)
- Able to understand/disseminate technical issues
- Experience of managing Supplier performance on contracts
Full details including industry leading salary and unrivalled benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.