MCS Group are excited to offer candidates the opportunity to join one of NIs largest and best known public bodies as a Structural Condition Engineer. The organisation are embarking on a number of new and exciting projects that will make a major difference in our community.
This role offers candidates the opportunity to secure one of the most secure opportunities in today's market with an organisation who's construction team have gone through substantial growth in recent times due to the new exciting flagship projects.
Your New Role:
- Manage the detailed examination and inspection programmes for the companies structures assets, e.g. Bridges, Culverts, Tunnels, Coastal Embankment structures, platform walls and more.
- Manage and further develop a reporting system aligned to company standards to record the condition, maintenance and monitoring requirements of structures assets.
- Undertake evaluations of the completed examination and inspection reports to confirm or otherwise the continuing structural safety and serviceability of the structures assets.
- Provide mentoring support to the structures examination and structures inspection engineers and provide support in the assessment of their competencies.
- Undertake detailed examinations and visual inspections of the structures assets for bench marking purposes and to support the examination and inspection programmes.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years experience in design, inspection and examination, construction and supervision of civil engineering projects.
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary Design / Construction Team.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Chartered Engineer in Civil or Structural Engineering from a relevant professional body.
- Experience of project management, planning and control processes and methodologies within a construction environment.
- Full current driving license and access to a car.
- Experience in examination and inspection of rail or highway structures is desired but not essential.
- Experience of NEC Contracts is desired but not essential.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935527
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.