MCS Group are excited to continue working with one of NI's largest public bodies to bring to market a Project Manager role within their Frameworks division. The organisation are going through a major growth period as they prepare to undertake a number of exciting new projects based in NI.
What does this role offer you?
- Job Security, by joining one of the largest and most secure organisations in Northern Ireland. In today's situation this is absolutely crucial.
- A very appealing benefits scheme on top of a competitive salary.
- A work life balance that you wont get anywhere else with only 37 hours per week and no travel outside of NI required.
- The opportunity to work towards gaining chartership.
The role involves:
- Being responsible for the establishment and delivery of frameworks and associated engineering projects from inception to completion.
- Define and monitor project requirements and scope.
- Develop and maintain framework management and project execution plans.
- Manage design development process and technical improvements.
- Develop framework budget costs and contingency and manage through the framework life cycle.
- Develop project schedule and critical path.
- Develop procurement and contracts strategy and manage the procurement strategy through the process.
- Project KPI's including cost, quality, schedule, health and safety and sustainability.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years experience of managing construction projects under NEC3 Professional Service and/or Works Contracts.
- A 3rd level degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or a Project Management related subject.
- Proven experience of managing project budgets and schedules.
- The ability to make decisions under pressure and collaborate with both cross divisional and external stakeholders.
- Effective report writing skills and strong planning and organisational skills.
- Proven experience in leading teams and managing internal and external stakeholders.
More details, including salary and full benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.