MCS Group are excited to offer candidates the opportunity to join one of the largest and most secure public bodies in NI as a BIM Manager to work on some of Northern Ireland's largest and most exciting projects.
What does this role offer you?
- Job Security, by joining one of the largest and most secure organisations in Northern Ireland. In today's society this is absolutely crucial.
- A very appealing benefits scheme on top of a competitive salary.
- An amazing work life balance not available anywhere else with only 37 hours per week.
- The opportunity to work one some of NI's largest and most exciting flagship projects.
- The opportunity to work towards gaining chartership.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in managing BIM Processes on large scale multidisciplinary building or infrastructure projects.
- A 3rd degree or equivalent in a construction related subject e.g. Architecture.
- Understanding of current government mandated BIM Level 2 requirements & BS/PAS 1192 or ISO 19650 suite of documents .
- Understanding of BIM project processes, workflows, contractual obligations and responsibilities between various members of the team.
- Experience of producing or developing EIR's and reviewing BIM models and associated data drops against the EIR requirements.
- An understanding of NEC Contracts is preferable.
The role involves:
- The management of asset information throughout the life cycle of a wide range of multidisciplinary projects.
- Developing and implementing a BIM strategy, BIM brief, and employers information requirements which is compliant with the requirements of the PAS 1192, BS 1192 AND ISO 19650 suite of documents and the government mandate for BIM level 2 and tracking during the project.
- Being an integral member of the delivery team providing support as required across capital projects at every stage from inception through to completion.
- Holding responsibility of reviewing, auditing and reporting on the quality of submitted documentation against the employers information requirements.
- Chair regular BIM coordination and progress meetings with the wider project team.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.