MCS Group are excited to offer candidates the opportunity to join our client who are one of NI's largest public bodies by bringing to market a Project Manager role within their Signalling & Telecoms division. They have been expanding their construction team in recent times with some exciting new projects coming up.
What does this role offer you?
- The opportunity to join one of the most secure organisations in Northern Ireland who have a high volume of exciting projects coming up.
- An amazing worklife balance not available anywhere else with all work fully based in NI.
- An appealing benefits package including a 21% pension contribution on top of a competitive salary.
- An opportunity to work towards gaining chartership.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Electrical / Electronic related subject.
- 3+ years experience managing construction / engineering projects.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies and implementing them.
- The ability to manage project budgets and schedules.
- Experience with NEC3 Contracts and working within Signalling & Telecoms previously would be desired but not essential.
- Full current driving license and access to a vehicle.
The role involves:
- You will be in charge of a range of signalling and telecoms projects, including asset renewals and enhancements across signalling, telecoms and E&P as well as management of permanent way or structural engineering works.
- Projects must be managed according to company procedures and best practice guidance.
- Duties must be performed in accordance with statutory and corporate health, safety and environmental requirements.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.