MCS Group are excited to continue their strong relationship with one of the largest public bodies in Northern Ireland to bring to market a Quantity Surveyor role with all work solely based in NI.
What does this role offer you?
- Job Security, by joining one of the largest and most secure organisations in Northern Ireland. In today's situation this is absolutely crucial.
- A very appealing benefits scheme on top of a competitive salary.
- An amazing work life balance not available anywhere else.
- The opportunity to work towards gaining chartership.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Third Level Degree in Quantity Surveying or a similar related subject.
- 2+years of experience working with construction contracts.
- Strong market awareness including knowledge of construction technologies, processes and business.
- The ability to work to and meet deadlines, prioritising and managing tasks various tasks.
The role involves:
- The role involves working with one of Northern Irelands most recognisable names on some exciting flagship projects based in Northern Ireland.
- The successful candidate will be based in Belfast reporting to the Commercial Director.
- Preparing tender documentation, cost / value management, contract management and performance measurement.
- Prepare monthly reports to monitor performance against project and contract budgets.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.