MCS are delighted to be partnering with a top financial advice firm who are seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Planner for their successful wealth management team.
My client comprises several financial advice practices and with that have the autonomy to craft their own client proposition, they truly do have the ability to influence and tailor the experience for their clients. In order to support these extremely successful and well-established businesses, they are now in a position to recruit a highly professional and competent Senior Financial Planner to take the business forward.
This is a senior position which will see the successful candidate deal with HNW individuals whilst consistently demonstrating a confident and assured manner.
- Experienced and accomplished financial planner, likely to have been in the industry for at least 6 years
- You will be well versed in providing holistic financial planning to HNW individuals, whilst consistently demonstrating a confident and assured manner.
- Whilst ambitious and driven, you will also be a team player, able to work collaboratively with others to achieve wider business goals.
- As a self-motivated individual, you should be able to demonstrate a strong track record of sales results and target delivery, complimented by an excellent compliance record.
- You will have natural interpersonal skills and be able to communicate internally and externally in order to facilitate excellent working relationships.
- You will also hold a full driving license and have access to your own transport (for business purposes)
- Conducting in-depth financial reviews and helping clients navigate their way through increasingly complex financial journeys.
- Using cash-flow modelling to bring your client's financial situation to life and help them make truly informed decisions.
- Providing high quality advice to both existing and prospective clients, always seeking to build the relationship and add value for the client.
- Thorough preparation of each client's personal circumstances, making efficient use of all the resources that will be available to you in advance of the client meeting.
- Identifying and following up on new business opportunities, developing the relationship until it adds value.
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation, always acting in a compliant manner whilst delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
- Maintaining your continuous development as per regulatory requirements.
- Above market base salary & bonus structure - c£90k + (Depending on experience)
- Benefits including PMI and death in service
- Flexible working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group: 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.