MCS Group are proud to be working with a leading financial services company in Co.Down who are seeking to recruit a senior Mortgage Advisor for their successful mortgage team.
My client offers a great working environment with a heavy emphasis on employee progression and customer satisfaction over sales targets. This is a great chance to further your career and gain exposure into the wider mortgage market.
- Providing quality mortgage advice to new and existing customers;
- Manage customers applications from start to finish;
- Conducting mortgage interviews and promoting relevant options to clients;
- Appraising applications and implementing lending decisions;
- Assessing applicants mortgage needs due to different circumstances;
- Liaising with third parties, mortgage brokers and Head Office staff as required;
- Undertake relevant mortgage administration as required
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a fully qualified mortgage advisor (CeMAP)
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Track record and excellent sales skills
- Excellent communication & numeracy skills
- A positive attitude to customer service
- The ability to work well as part of a team & on your own
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with an organised and methodical approach to work
- Highly motivated team player with a commitment to excellence
- Generous salary and commission package (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus 12 stats
- Learning and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Life cover
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Financial Services Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.