MCS Group have partnered with a very successful company who are leading the market within their sector. They are now seeking to recruit a Senior Pensions Consultant for their Belfast based team.
With numerous offices throughout the UK and a real emphasis on customer satisfaction this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pension specialist to join a successful and flexible work force.
- To provide an effective and efficient pensions administration service to clients, whilst participating in achieving team objectives and actively contributing to the overall objectives of the company. The successful individual will play a key part in the overall success of the Company
- Acting as a key member of the pension's administration team, providing support to the assigned deputy manager and where applicable, deputising for them when absent.
- Day to day management of client relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients
- Handling complex pensions queries and pensions consultative advice.
- Performing complex manual benefits calculations.
- At least 3 years' experience working with a variety of pension schemes
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of pensions administration activities and can apply this knowledge to any scheme.
- Previous pensions administration experience including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly and annual processes, benefit statements and renewals
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or Degree or equivalent standard
- Confident communicator, able to communicate effectively, professionally and concisely in writing, face to face and/or over the telephone
- Significant progression within a relevant pensions qualification e.g. CPC/QPA/DPC/RPC/APMI (or applicants deemed qualified by experience would be considered).
- Competitive salary
- Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Benefits Scheme to support you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Well-being, Lifestyle
- Life Assurance cover
Please get in contact for full job description
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.