MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading professional services firm in Belfast who are seeking to recruit numerous AML Transaction Monitoring Investigators for their Financial Crime team.
- Carry out Transaction Monitoring investigations on generated alerts by analysing transaction data and customer profile information in order to determine if the alerts can be closed or require escalation.
- Gather supporting information from the public domain including screening tools and open source research and/or from client and customer.
- Proactively manage own work allocation and meet daily, monthly productivity and quality targets by seeking clear guidance, instruction or coaching to help fulfil your role.
- Update metrics trackers accurately and in a timely manner including client and relevant workflow systems.
- Be able to implement and adapt to new or changing processes quickly.
- Work collaboratively to drive ideas/solutions with peers, TLs and Managers which will improve client efficiency processes and customer relations
- Previous experience of Transaction Monitoring within the Financial Services industry.
- Demonstrable knowledge of AML policies and procedures including Sanctions, Bribery and Corruption used to address financial crime risks and application of a risk-based approach.
- Understanding of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict policies and procedures.
- An ability to balance high productivity with high quality of work.
- Demonstrate an inquisitive nature which is inclined to investigate, identify issues and solve problems.
- Experience within the financial services sector.
- Salary depending on experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance, Income Protection Insurance & Personal Accident Cover
- Bonus opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + 11 stats
- WFH Opportunities
- Flexible Working
For more information, contact Brad Mellor, Specialist Recruitment Consultant on 028 9693 5494 or submit your CV via the link provided. All queries will be handled in the strictest confidence.