MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading professional services firm in Belfast who are seeking to recruit numerous Quality Control Analysts for their Financial Crime team.
- Carry out KYC /AML reviews on customer files by gathering information gained either from the public domain and/or from client and customer.
- Conduct detailed quality assurance reviews on work undertaken by other team members. - identifying errors and providing detailed reworks
- Provide guidance and manage escalations from junior members on the identification of suspicious behaviour on customer and client accounts
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to junior associates to drive Right First Time performance
- Respond to requests for information regarding appropriate KYC documents by conducting the necessary due diligence review for Low/Medium/High risk customers.
- Proactively manage your own work allocation and meet daily, monthly productivity and quality targets by seeking clear guidance, instruction or coaching to help fulfil your role.
- Update metrics trackers accurately and in a timely manner including client and relevant workflow systems
- Relevant Financial Services sector experience including a competent understanding of AML policies and procedures including PEP's, Sanctions, Bribery, Corruption and Transaction Monitoring used to address financial crime risks
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Experience in dealing with different types of company structures in different jurisdictions, funds and banking products.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Experience of conducting quality reviews on work undertaken by others, providing coaching and feedback as necessary.
- Demonstrate an inquisitive nature which is inclined to investigate, identify issues and solve problems.
- Salary depending on experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance, Income Protection Insurance & Personal Accident Cover
- Bonus opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + 11 stats
- WFH Opportunities
- Flexible Working
For more information, contact Brad Mellor, Specialist Recruitment Consultant on 028 9693 5494 or submit your CV via the link provided. All queries will be handled in the strictest confidence.