MCS are delighted to be assisting a key client in the Belfast area who are seeking to recruit 3+ Relationship Managers for their already successful team.
MCS Group are proudly working together with a highly rated bank who are seeking to employ numerous relationship managers. With over 50 staff within their business and corporate teams this is an excellent chance to further your career.
In short you will be responsible for co-managing a portfolio of business clients dealing with existing introducers, establishing relationships and promoting the company's services. Reporting to a Senior Relationship Manager, your role will involve daily interaction with both clients and other areas within the Bank and department.
- Assist the Senior Relationship Manager in the management of a dedicated portfolio of corporate clients, ensuring that there is a balanced and consistent approach between risk, relationship and reward;
- Prepare and submit credit applications through appropriate channels within agreed timelines.
- Seek out customer opportunities and add value:
- Building relationships with KBIs and potential external customers to generate profitable business and secure future income streams
- Develop a good working relationship both in the team and in the wider department, promoting a positive and collaborative team ethos
- Keep fully up to date with developments within the Unit, participating in out of course projects and becoming an active member of the department.
The RequirementsExperience managing customer relationships and delivering on the customer agenda;Previous credit and lending management experience including deal structuring or a background in accountancyTechnically competent individual who has had experience in financial modelling, deal structuring and negotiationProven track record to produce results within a demanding and challenging environment; Strong Communication, networking and influencing skills;Strong interpersonal / teamwork skills.
Preference will be given to candidates with financial services, banking and accountancy backgrounds.
- Salary will be in the region of £35k - £50k DOE
- Leading pension plan
- Leading annual leave + volunteer days
- Flexible working
- Perks package including childcare vouchers
- Fantastic client exposure.
- Progression opportunities
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Senior Consultant at MCS Group on 02896935514 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.