MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a leading insurance broker to recruit numerous Account Handlers for their growing Belfast based team.
With the business growing throughout their corporate and commercial teams, there is no better time to join! The company are seeking to recruit numerous handlers to deal with the recent success and to raise the overall profile of the commercial and corporate divisions in NI.
The commercial / corporate handler will play a key role in managing the accounts and ensuring their Commercial Insurance needs are met.
- Place all types of commercial risks within the market.
- Provide expert and prompt advice to new and existing customers regarding their insurance needs and identifying any additional covers they may benefit from.
- Liaise as appropriate with insurer partners.
- Identify new prospects through networking and market research.
- Maximise all sales opportunities including prospect generation and cross selling.
- Achievement of monthly/annual targets
- Maintain the highest quality of customer service levels by prompt, customer-focused, professional servicing of client accounts by efficient Mid-Term-Adjustments and customer queries.
- File Management - ensure individual client cases are completed promptly, effectively, accurately and fully.
- Ensure client confidentiality is maintained and protected at all costs.
- Adhere to the Central Bank regulations and requirements.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures.
- Previous experience in Account Handler role - 1 - 3 + years (different levels available)
- Experience / working knowledge of commercial or corporate insurance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and progress within the company
Salary DOE + benefits package - get in touch for more information.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02896935514 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.