MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading professional services firm in Belfast who are seeking to recruit numerous Team Leaders and Managers for their Financial Crime team.
- Drive individual and team performance through effective goal and target setting using performance management techniques to improve output and quality standards within the team.
- Work with other team leaders and engage with individuals across the broader team to identify and support process improvement, staff engagement and consistency.
- Identify areas for development and work with our training team to implement bespoke training quickly so that these needs are addressed and performance is enhanced.
- Provide regular feedback on performance, based on feedback from a broad range of stakeholders, making sure you recognise strong and improved performance.
- Review process flows and individual performance to identify potential risks/issues to output/quality and recommend solutions to mitigate/address
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams; driving individual performance and productivity
- Proven experience of managing people including; workload, performance, and development.
- Ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Salary depending on experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance, Income Protection Insurance & Personal Accident Cover
- Bonus opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + 11 stats
- WFH Opportunities
- Flexible Working
For more information, contact Brad Mellor, Specialist Recruitment Consultant on 028 9693 5494 or submit your CV via the link provided. All queries will be handled in the strictest confidence