MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading professional services organisation in Belfast who are seeking to recruit a Project Manager for their team.
About the role
This role involves the management, planning and execution of large, complex, and strategically significant client programmes. You will mobilise and lead cross-functional teams through to implementation, whilst driving and maintaining senior leadership and client engagement.
What we are looking for
- Team Leader experience within a Project Management setting
- You will have experience of leading a PMO function/Delivery Programme
- Strong communicator and influencer who is great at connecting the dots at the organisation, strategy, program, and project levels.
- Able to engage not just on the how, but also the why, demonstrating your experience designing and strategic planning.
- Advanced knowledge of programme and project management and worked in a PMO/Project Management and/or Management Consulting role.
- You will have provided management and strategic direction and share responsibility for the programme delivery.
- You are an influencer and organiser who thrives in a fast-paced environment of complexity
- It would help if you have experience in a regulatory driven change environment, a banking, technology or manufacturing environment or IT enabled change environment, however this isn't essential.
- Competitive salary - DOE - £37,000 - £43,000
- Potential discretionary bonus (performance related)
- Cash Allowance
- 25 days standard holidays with options to increase this through your benefits package.
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs.
- The opportunity to benefit from professional qualifications
- You will benefit from the 'Deal', which reflects the PwC's commitment to supporting its people and responding to changing working patterns accelerated by COVID. The changes will help embed a hybrid working model and align with PwC's Net Zero commitment.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Brad Mellor, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9693 5494 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.