MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading firm in Belfast who are seeking to recruit numerous KYC Analysts.
- Carry out KYC / AML Reviews on customer files by gathering the relevant information.
- Quality assurance checks and reviews.
- Update metrics trackers accurately and in a timely manner.
- Respond to requests for information regarding appreciate KYC documents by conducting the necessary due diligence reviews for low/medium/high risk customers.
- Implement and adapt to new and changing processes efficiently.
- Have strong KYC understanding and knowledge including Sanctions, Bribery and Corruption.
- Quality assurance / quality control experience, checks and reviews
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Experience in dealing with different types of company structures in different jurisdictions, funds and banking products.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Financial services experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
- Salary depending on experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance, Income Protection Insurance & Personal Accident Cover
- Bonus opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + 11 stats
- WFH Opportunities
For more information, contact Brad Mellor, Specialist Recruitment Consultant on 028 9693 5494 or submit your CV via the link provided. All queries will be handled in the strictest confidence