MCS Group are delighted to be working on a new opportunity that has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join a well-respected progressive Independent Financial Advice practice based in South Belfast.
The role will involve working closely with the existing team to support the Company Directors, ensuring all compliance standards are met.
The successful candidate will be provided with a broad exposure to financial planning matters, a competitive salary and a benefits package in a small and friendly firm.
Information about the company:
- Long established IFA firm with over 30 years' experience
- Deal with a wide range of topics including specialist matters
- Directly authorised and regulated by the FCA
- Compliance support with Threesixty Services
- 3 highly qualified advisers and 2 support staff
- Up to date technology and back office systems
- Desirable location with onsite parking, nearby walkways and shops
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Oversight on all administration processes and reporting to the Company Directors
- Working directly with the Directors to formulate and action a financial plan on behalf of clients
- Prepare research and suitability reports
- Ensuring all documentation and processes are completed for each transaction
- Working as part of a small team, sharing knowledge and responsibility to enhance output
- Keeping up to date and liaising with Threesixty Services on compliance matters
Skills and experience required:
- Thorough knowledge and capability using front and back office systems, i.e. Investment Platforms, SelectAPension, IRESS XPlan, FE Analytics, Prestwood Truth Cashflow
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of Financial Planning products, as well as technical and industry knowledge
- Follow business processes accurately and compliantly either independently or as part of a team
- 5 years' experience as a Paraplanner within a financial planning firm
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified, working towards Chartered
In return, the successful candidate can expect an attractive basic salary and package and the opportunity to take on a position of responsibility within a flexible and forward-thinking firm.
For more information contact Phil Clarke at MCS Group or submit your CV via the link provided to apply.