Are you motivated, adaptable and possess excellent attention to detail? This new exciting Market Development Executive role will see you working closely with the senior team, generating demand through strategically focused content, developing and executing targeted campaigns and nurturing contacts.
As Market Development Executive, you will be tasked to :
- Identify prospective customers through research and market intelligence.
- Actively seek out news sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- Set-up customer meetings, prepare and deliver sales presentations relevant to customer requirements.
- Maintain regular contact with customers and prospective customers.
- Create periodic reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Record and manage customer information regularly and accurately.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions and conferences.
- Maintain accurate data in CRM system
- Develop marketing assets and organise events which support lead generation activities
- Apply a high-level of initiative with the ability to articulate new ideas, supported by a well thought out business case
- Play an active role in the creation of campaign material and measure their effectiveness
- Proven experience in a business-to-business sales/marketing environment.
- Customer-centric with a consultative approach aimed at developing sustainable long-term relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with a results driven approach.
- IT proficient including Microsoft Office and experience with CRM Systems
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous package including competitive salary and bonus structure. As a valued member of a small team you can expect to have a varied role with career progression opportunities.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.