MCS Group are excited to be working with a leading UK based Lender to locate an experienced Relationship Manager to join their Belfast based team.
Our Client is a professional and reputable firm within their sector, providing clients with financial solutions across various platforms.
As Relationship Manager, you will:
- Oversee and take ownership over a large portfolio of Corporate and Commercial Clients;
- Ensure that income is maximised via maintaining correct fee rates whilst also ensuring that additional charges are applied as and when appropriate;
- Have a good understanding of the security associated with each connection;
- Obtain and review all financial documentation provided by Clients as and when required;
- Minimise losses via ensuring that risk management procedures are implemented;
- Conduct annual reviews for each connection whilst also undertaking ad hoc reviews as and when facility changes are required;
- You will maintain bad debt write off's, manage collateral performance and ensure prompt completion of month end reporting;
- Facilitate Client visits as and when required.
- You will have experience of overseeing a portfolio of Corporate / Commercial Clients;
- You will have experience of Business lending and will, ideally, have had dealings in Invoice Discounting / Factoring;
- You will have demonstrable Customer relationship / management experience;
- You will be a strong negotiator, assertive and have demonstrable financial analysis experience;
- You will have a strong knowledge of Asset Finance & Finance Agreements;
- As Relationship Manager, you must have the ability to work in a high-pressured environment.
Negotiable depending on experience with a leading benefits package to include a competitive benefits package and Bonus Structure.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Claire McCarragher, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group to speak further about this opportunity. All CVs are to be submitted via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.